• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone else have rabbit fur blocking washing machine filter?!

airymare

Young Bun
Since getting my gorgeous french lop rabbit just under a year ago I've now had to clean out the washing machine filter 3 times because it's blocked up with blue fur!

I can't believe how much fur comes off him when he's molting! It must come off on my clothes and get stuck in the filter!

He's a picture of the little monster!

HarveyDog.jpg

He is beautiful :D

I find a piece of hay in my lunch box when I opened it at work the other day!

Yep we do!!!!!!! Ours is from washing vet bed & mats :roll::roll: We've also just had to dismantle the sink in the bathroom, as it was full of rabbit fur down the plug hole from wasing Alice's bottom :oops::oops::oops::oops:

Yep we do!!!!!!! Ours is from washing vet bed & mats :roll::roll: We've also just had to dismantle the sink in the bathroom, as it was full of rabbit fur down the plug hole from wasing Alice's bottom :oops::oops::oops::oops:

If you put vet bed in an old pillow case this will help prevent your washing machine getting blocked.

Yes i used to have loads of trouble with bits of hay and fur clogging them up, i tryed the pillowcase thing and found it the bits still their way out! but i found a solution - a horsewear wash bag! i put all the animal stuff in their and it goes straight in the machine and all the bunny fluff stays inside! it's really good for washing the dogs towels and leads too!

I got it from the pony tack shop.
http://www.theponytackshop.co.uk/content/search?SearchText=wash+bag

oh forgot to say your bun is so beautiful!:love:

Back