• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big vet trip today

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
Its vaccination time for my rabbits,Taking all 6 :lol:
3 are not due untill the end of the month are they ok to have it early?

yeah they should be fine! Mine are going next week when they are not due until April. In areas where i am, mine have to be vacc'd twice a year! x

Wow I hope you have strong arms! and big car :lol:

Mine get vacc'd every 6 months but i sometimes do them a few weeks early or late, it depends when i can fit it in. The vets have never said this is a problem :)

Wow I hope you have strong arms! and big car :lol:

Mine get vacc'd every 6 months but i sometimes do them a few weeks early or late, it depends when i can fit it in. The vets have never said this is a problem :)

Nope the both those questions:lol: Yes mine get done every 6 months

I've got to take all my four at then end of this month. It is ermm... a challenge! :roll:

My OH never helps me either cause he doesn't like to see them getting injections! :roll:

I thought I had trouble with two rabbits in separate carriers. You need one of those bunny strollers :lol: Hope they got on OK.

Back