• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does any one else bun do this

tracy08

Warren Scout
Come up to, come up to your face and sort of give you a kiss, the start cuddling then moaning, then poop on you, or is it just thumper,
Hes had his op today as oyu amy know, i let him out of the box as im leaving him in tonight, he wanted to get out had a run around, then came and did this to again. And now is sat on the end of the sofa on the other side of the room. im assuming he was gettin frisky? Any ideas

Kermit does all of the above apart from the pooping part, i think he is just being affectionate!

oh so its just me thats got the dirty one lol I thought it might be because he gets excited. I just hope he doesnt start spraying me now hes been neutered. Hes done that three times last week in two days

now hes running back and forth on the sofas at me, and grunting what the... lol Hes never been like this before, think his op did something lol

His hormones will probably be all over the place for a bit.

My boy isnt neutered, but he grunts ALOT! When he is happy, grumpy, excited etc etc etc...I think its cute.

its lovely. We found him in november and hes really got close to me, I jsut dont understand the pooing on me, the dirty boy. lol.

Hes wantign to play now, which is great, i should imgine his hormones are mad at mo, never thought about that, thanks, Hes a funny one

Back