• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Should I be concerned...

Bean and Truff have had a little lovers tiff...it started with circling and then a little chase. It all then settled and then Bean tried to approach Truffle again and she scarpered and then he tried again and she stayed and let him lick her ears then she flopped out and didn't seem bothered by him being near her. :? Left us a bit puzzled. Suppose it was just a little argument moment - suppose everyone has a little fall out once in a while. We decided to lock them in their cage...despite having free range of whole front room for over a week.

Do you rekon this is ok? As I say didn't last for very long and they settled completely after once Truffle had got over the shock.

Sorry for asking all these silly questions btw...just concerned. :D

i have read that chasing is part of courtship.. dunno if its true but it seems to fit.. pearl will hump alvin and he will then chase her about the house then 5 mins later they will be grooming each other :shock:

as far as i understand as long as one runs and dont fight its all good :D:D:D

Yep my buns have mad little chases then 2 mins later they are fine.
Rory would do it to Flopsy and now Zebedee does it to her

They are both cuddled up together again now...bizarre!!! Enough to make me worry - just want them to love each other! Think they do but they are just trying to scare their dad!!

Arrrggghhhh we have had chases again this morning! Don't know whats going on! They have been allowed out of the cage and have the whole front room for over a week and a half without any problems. Its just bizarre...should we reduce their space again?

Hiya.

I'd possibly reduce the space again. Just to be sure.

Also, it might just be that her hormones are starting and she's getting a bit big for her boots. When is she booked in James?

cheeky tykes. Trying to wear your mind lol. Maybe as said make the space a little smaller, as long as theres no one getting hurt i wouldput it down to playing but then again you know your bunnies better than me x

Back