• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poorly Poppy :-(

p_prod_uk

Mama Doe
Just had Poppy at vets today as it had been noticed this morning that she didn't seem keen on eating. Vet says she's quite thin and from what he can see, he teeth are all mis-aligned He also seems to think she's quite a bit older than I thought, although he didn't elaborate...

She's going in first thing on Wed and is having a GA and Francis H/Brown is going to be looking really thoroughly at her teeth and taking xrays.

They are also concerned as I mentioned that Poppy's not been cleaning her bum recently and i've had to trim fur away and clean her. vet today said they need to rule out back problems etc.

We've been out and sat with her tonight while she ate some shredded and grated veg and she ate quite a bit.

Please send my little Popstar lots of vibes for a safe GA :cry:

Awwwwww well Poppy has an A1 Bunny Vet looking after her :D
Sometimes Buns get a mucky bum when they have Dental problems so Poppy may not have any spinal problems.
She may eat more pellets if you soften them in some cooled boiled water :)
Sending vibes for her treatment next week

Back