• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

its took a week...

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
but Pearl is really really happy upstairs :love::love::love:

shes turned into a total monster but she seems much more relaxed now shes upstairs and away from the front door whooooop whoooooop

Awww thats good news that she has settled in :D Has she chewed your duvet yet? :lol:

shes already destroyed a pillow :lol::lol::lol:

Alvin not so impressed hes lost his sofa to hide under and he also knows them stairs dont really end at the gate thats there now :oops:

they are both much more active now tho.... i dont think pearl will be porky for long and away from the kitchen i dont keep giving them veg treats :lol::lol:

she may not survive any longer tho... her whole purpose in life is getting under the bed (wires are there!!!) my god this bunny is the most determined female i have ever met :shock::shock::shock:

How come they are upstairs? :oops:

my landlord hasnt been told i have them and my oven broke so they relocated... ive decided they will stay upstairs cus without the sofa to hide under they are much more active :D:D

they not home right now tho.... they are visiting scotland :lol::lol:

Back