• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Awww poor little man, can we have some healing vibes please

tracy08

Warren Scout
Hes back from the vets, all quiet. just lying there.When we picked him up he came straight to us, which was lovely. Hes inside tonight, but hes not doing anything. Poor little man

Hope hes ok soon. It was horrid taking him in to be neutered but it has to be done x

well hes had a couple of pooops but not eaten and i dont think hes had a drink, we picked him up at 4:30pm today x

SN852348.jpg

oh and here he is just in case you havnt seen the other posts lol. He was i a grump with me yesterday when i took this cant you tell :lol:

He might not be in the mood to eat much.

It might be worth giving him a little bit of veg thats been washed, so he gets some water from them if he fancies having a nibble on them. Marmite took while to eat anything when I brought him back-but he was surprisingly energetic :lol:

Awww bless him poor little poppet :cry: Sending lots & lots of healing vibes xxxx

BTW he is one gooooorrrrrggeeeeeeeeeouuuuuuuuussss bunny! :love::love::love::love:

Think i need a new name for him though feel really daft calling him thumper as its a common name. We called him this as he was thumping his foot down when we found him. Most of the time we call him buster for some strange reason lol

But he is lovely isnt he. Hes my baby boy :love:

Back