• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobbie-The Movie !!-U/D Talking to Myself :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I wont be holding my breath for a BAFTA award...........

Cant work out how to get the exposure right :?

Last edited:
Awwww, Enya and Patrick - periscoping bunnies. :love::love:

I can't help with the exposure - I'm not even sure if I can adjust mine when it's on the video setting. :?:? I've only ever used it outside though.

Last edited:
Awwww, Enya and Patrick - persicoping bunnies. :love::love:

I can't help with the exposure - I'm not even sure if I can adjust mine when it's on the video setting. :?:? I've only ever used it outside though.

I'll try outdoors tomorrow :D
Thanks for talking to me !! :lol:

I love your vids Jane,its lovely to see your bunnies in real life,if that makes sense.You can tell Enya and Patrick are hand reared as they just want to be with you.My two that I hand reared were the same.They always ran up to me when I came into the garden wanting strokes

Aww, I cant believe the buns dont jump those dividers! Rhia would be out of there in about 3 seconds!! :shock:

Hello bunnies!
Nice to see them in live action! As someone else said I think you just have to have the lights on bright. :D

Back