• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My sister wants rid of her bunny :(

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
My sister got a bunny not long after i got my first one (as kids do) and my mum and dad didnt mind as long as she looked after him and paid for him!
He is a black otter Netherland Dwarf called Leo and almost 2 years old, he is so lovely and shy and would make a great house bunny if given enough time!

She asked me tonight if i could find someone who wanted him as she cant afford him (she is only 14 and mum n dad want nothing to do with bunnies :?) and she doesnt have time for him and cant be bothered cleaning him anymore :evil: (kind of knew this would happen and told her not to get a bunny)

Ive been looking after him lately but i just cant afford to take on another bunny ATM with having to pay off Blackies vet bill and another dental next week and also 5 vaccs due at the end of the month!

I dont know what to do and will really miss him but i have to do whats best for him.

What do i do? Do i phone the SSPCA as i know most rescues are full just now?
I can look after him for a little while but cant afford him permenant! Plus i think he may have mites but i cant afford vet treatment and mum n dad wont pay, will the invermectine spot on work?

I didnt want this to happen and its upsetting quite a bit :cry: Just what i needed this week :cry::cry::cry:

Back