• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Fletcher please u/d GOOD NEWS!!!!!!! :D

Phoebesmummy9

Warren Veteran
Its happening again :( not even 3 weeks after loosing my Piper, Fletcher has became very very quiet, and not all of the pellet feed has gone
Fletcher is now inside, so i can do poop patrol and monitor him over the next few hours and make sure hes moving about!
He is moving about and he looks bright, but im concerned that hes had a sudden change in personality!
Please can I have some pooping and eating vibes for my big man!

Last edited:
Mr Fletcher is digging up his blankys and exploring about the run ive brung inside for him to sleep in tonight!
Still no poos!!!!!! :shock:

Is it wise to keep him in here? hes usally outside with Ella in the shed, will this cause him more stress?? Do you think i should put him back outside? :oops:

Full service is resumed :lol: he left lots of poops for me during the night, and has been happily chomping on his sweetcorn and pellets :lol:
Rabbits know how to give you a flamin heart attack :lol:

Back