• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a big thumbs up for my sons school

today every child in kierans primary school was sent home a 'make mine chocolate' A4 poster attached to the newsletter :thumb::thumb::thumb:

and issacs nursery have put up a poster outside the door so all the parents waiting can see it :):)

im going to contact jasmines school and see if they will do something similar :)

Thats really good!! :thumb: Did you originally take the poster in... or did they find it on their own accord? :) xXx

i gave it to the Head teacher and asked whether there was anything they could do to support it :) She is a great lady and always willing to help out :)

awesome, what a cool school! i am trying to get my local paper to print a poster and maybe run an article. i live in a rural area where lots of open farms sell baby bunnies.....

Back