• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This week in Twickenham I am bonding ...

janice

Wise Old Thumper
This week in Twickenham I am bonding 3 pairs

Chutney
Rosie
Ruby

I have just collected chutney, Rosie and Ruby from Donna's and just getting their pens all laid out ready for the arrival of their new partners.

Ooh good Luck Janice:wave::wave:
I don't know how you do it!!!! Nerves of steel I would imagine

Hope all goes well for everyone!!
Looking forward to updates and pics.:):)

I also hope that Dennis is a good boy this time (he is being bonded with the lovely Ruby) - its his second bonding :shock: - good luck Janice :D

My internet access went down and has at last come up again. Good old orange I would not recommend them to anyone ....

All my bunnies have now arrived and I have started downloading some piccies.

Pair One Dennis and Ruby have had the odd chase round but no fur loss since Gill left, as soon as Ruby gets near Dennis he takes off and runs away. Ruby continues to eat as if she has never been fed before. Dennis continues to stamp his feet intermittemently. Dennis has eaten some carrot peelings, some celery leaves and also a couple of peelings from sprouts.

Pair 2 Rosie and Alex have had one or two chases around. Alex is settled in the tray of hay, whereas Rosie is sitting outside the tray grooming herself. Rosie initially was mounting Alex.

Pair 3 Chutney and his BIG girlfriend, these are progressing nicely chutney has had his ears licked. There is no mounting, humping or chasing. They are both sat side by side in the tray together pretending that the other one is not there.

Everyone else is playing camera shy and just freezes when I get the camera out ... as soon as I can get pictures I will add them.

This is Dennis and Ruby with the help of a blob of banana which is very visible on both of them I managed to get Ruby grooming Dennis, however he only tolerated this for a short length of time before he descided he was off with a quick thump. Dennis is very wary of Ruby

View My Video

Thanks Janice - he does look a little wary, hopefully they will settle over the next few hours and they don't keep you up all night :roll:

Big kisses to all the bunnies - lets hope its love in the morning for everyone :love: .

This is Rosie and Alex. Rosie is another wary bun and happy to keep her distance, whereas Alex is very laid back. I have used some banana which Rosie likes :D View My Video although as soon as she has had enough she is off

View My Video Chutney and his partner are really settled and grooming each other now without any encouragement which is really good and very promising.

My other 2 pairs have quietened down a lot but have still a long way to go. Rosie is desperate to be groomed but Alex is reluctant to groom her at the moment, although she is giving me mixed messages of her wanting to be both the dominanat and the subservient bun. They are both grooming themselves nicely and eating lots of hay so are reasonably relaxed with the other about.

Dennis is quite tense, however he will groom himself but any slight movement he jumps up and either looks about or thumps, he is unsure of having someone sitting next to him. Ruby is just ignoring Dennis and is happy to try and get my attention or eat hay.

Given we are only a few hours into this it is very early ..........

chutney and his partner are goreous! looks like its going well :) good luck for tonight :) fingers crossed. your the queen of bonding - im sure all will be ok :) xXx

Back