• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jo Has Snuffles :-(

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Yesterday she was sneezing a lot but I hoped it was just a transient thing. But today she has white snot coming from her nose too :cry:
So she is on abx now. I hope the RTI wont trigger her seizures again. She's not had one for almost 2 months and she is booked in for a spay on 18th March. Might postpone that though...............:?

Oh no! :(

I hope it clears up soon and her spay doesn't have to be put back too long :(

Give her special get well nose rub from me :)

Poor little Jo.At least she is in the best possible place to get her better.Sending speedy recovery vibes sweet little JOs way

Sending masses of vibes and noserubs and bunny kisses to the gorgeous Jo. :( :( :love:

((((((((((((((( VIBES )))))))))))))))

Thanks everyone.
Jo is fine within herself and is even being a bit hormonal now. She growls at the broom as I sweep past..............:shock:

I would probably postpone it. Best to leave it at least a week after the antibiotics have finished :)

Back