• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chinchilla people

Daniel1Dirk

Banned
Hows this for you chinchilla people

Super Pet Chin-Chiller
* 100% natural granite stone helps regulate your chinchilla's body temperature
* Convenient cooling stone helps prevent overheating and maintains comfort
* Solid granite cage accessory can be washed to keep it clean

The Chin-Chiller is a granite stone that naturally maintains a surface temperature below room temperature. This cooling quality of granite can help your chinchilla keep cool and comfortable and simulates his natural rocky environment. Made from solid granite, the surface is washable, safe, and sanitary. Measures 10" x 6" x 1/4".

Where to find(www.drfostersmith.com) then go to beding and you will find it.

Last edited:
No its just a very high tech animal store and the highest medicines and animal care( Very good website please check it out)

I may have soon, but don't tell my OH! I imagine the shipping might be quite expensive to the UK

Yeah but worth it if you go on the website you can order free catologs....There GREAT i justsent a slip for one. you going to try it??

Cool becky, I wish i had a chinchilla they seem nice. I think the stones here are about $7.00(don't know what that is in UK) do you like your chinchilla? is he nice? how big is he??

Heres my Gizmo

Ive had him a year today :love:
DSCF0013.jpg

SDC10481.jpg

SDC10489.jpg

SDC10500.jpg

Back