• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Security message to all pet owners!

**Ilovelops**

Alpha Buck
After just discovering that someone has just helped themselves to my two lovely new wooden fold away rabbit runs, I am just sending a message to everyone to make sure you lock things away and keep pets and their belongings secure.

Yup, I am as shocked as you guys that some one would actually pinch two rabbit runs. The thief would have had to walk up my driveway, cross over the lawn to the shed, walk around the back of the shed and carrying my runs (that were quite heavy and large too) away.

Some people will take literally anything that isn't nailed or chained down. :evil:

Yep i know how you feel :censored: I recently had a 3 foot glass aquarium that was outside to be cleaned stolen from my garden. It was a gift to us for the rehome gerbils which makes it worse :(

people have such bloomin cheek! xmas eve we spotted someone walking round our cul-de-sac looking in all the windows and actually taking a close look through the windows of houses with no cars on the drive :shock:

btw minimallow appears to have stolen my Cadbury! :lol:

Back