• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

do they really remember

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
i know this is silly but i always worry that if i went away for the week and came back my bunnies would either not notice or couldn't care that i was back :oops: even though they only spend time with me.

When we first got Bella she was living at my ohs house because we hadn't got our flat yet, so I didn't see her very often because of work. When I did go and see her she would come bounding up to me and sit licking me for hours, and I was the only one she would do it to, so I'm pretty sure they will remember you!!

Yes they do remember!!My dads old house rabbit used to become ecstatic on dads return if he had been out for the day-binkying like mad,running round him with toys etc.:D

Yip, the deffo remember.....i was on holiday for over three weeks and my boyfriend was watching kermit, when i came back kermit was licking me like mad, i couldnt get away!

Yep, they remember.
When i was on holiday the past 2 years, Flopsy and Rory would be so messy. Everytime my parents cleaned them and changed litter trays they'd tip them up everywhere. Soon as i came back they stopped :lol:

the first time alvin went to bonding... when i went to pick him up i got shown the bum.. i was proper in trouble with him, he didnt do it to ste so he deffo remembered that i was the one who abandoned him :roll:

Back