• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

33 days and counting

tracy08

Warren Scout
From my calculations molly is 33 days pg today. But still no babies. I forgto and thought it was next week she was due, but a friend of mine said, i saidthat the babies would be 2 weeks old when she was due, so thats today. Shes a dwarf lop, and ideas. She has built a nest, do you think its a case of waiting to see what happens, i know shes not really eating much today and just looks stressed, Shes just lying in the sun sleeping. God shes looking fat.

When millies first litter was born she was 35 days and didnt eat alot 2 days before and just lounged about! The second litter was exactly 32 days from the birth of her first litter and she ate loads the night before!

It all depends on the bunny! If she is pregnant for deffinate then id say anything between now and monday she will have them :)

Good Luck :)

cheers hun
This is all scarey poor thing. I was going to bring her in for a bit but do you think i should leave her ? and let her be settled?

Back