• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

it's good to share.

it's good to share

• yes i share too

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • No never thought about it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • your a minger!!!

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
do you share you fruit or veg with your bun, like last night i let ted nibble a bit off my pear and ate the rest then let her have another bit off the other half. do you think thats gross?

I do indeed share ... actually its more like i have fruit Lola wants it so grabs it and runs away with me following!!! Maybe we dont share actually???

I share my carrot sticks and even let Fudge have a nibble of my toast (without the butter though :lol:)
She once sat licking my Scottish Tablet without me realising and i still finished it even though it had Fudge germs on it! My bf thinks im mad and sick for sharing :oops::oops: I wouldnt share with dogs or cats though :lol:

i voted i have never done this, tbh i dont think i could. Mind you i love kissing them, but i dont even share with my kids, i dont like the thought

i voted i have never done this, tbh i dont think i could. Mind you i love kissing them, but i dont even share with my kids, i dont like the thought

I cant drink juice from the same bottle/cup as anyone or share food but with my buns i dont mind at all :oops::oops::oops:

i share fruit with the chippies... sometmes bud will steal toast from me too :lol:

ste lets them have the last dregs in his tea too...

never share with the buns they get thier own supply of Veg but i have nicked a leaf of Kale on a Sunday for my dinner tho :oops::oops:

it's a battle to eat fruit sitting down in this house. Bella will do anything to get to it. So she usually sits on my shoulder eating the side of the apple that's not in my mouth while I munch on the other :oops:
She is also addicted to crisps :shock::shock: we never let her have any, but she'll try her hardest to get her head in the bag!she's a lime dorito kind of girl.:lol:

Boris and I shared a banana this morning :love: I always end up sharing fruits or crackers with him because he literally goes nuts if I don't :lol:

Back