• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carpet cleaner that bloomin well works!!

We have had some 'stubborn stains' (as they say) since Walter rabbit wee'd over a year ago on our gorgeous cream carpet and we have tried everything.

Last week I tried 'carpet power' thinking I was just pouring more money down the drain but it appears to work. I am so pleased. This is gonna sound like I am on commission or selling for them......if only I had the time!! So far it has done the job on rabbit wee and cat vomit!

Also the good news is it smells of lavender and isn't tested on animals.

I just found their website. I bought ours at the co-op.
http://www.ozkleen.co.uk/products/carpet.php

Lisa's Rabbit Boarding

Hi, thanks for that info. :) We have a house bunny who is very well behaved & toilet trained but occasionally has accidents on our cream carpet. I'll definately look out for this product in the local supermarket. We've been using Vanish Carpet cleaner, but i'm not 100% satisfied with it.:roll:

Lisa

Sounds great! We're in the process of shampooing all our carpets (long overdue), but there are still the odd stains still there, so I think I'll get some. :)

I wonder if it would get out irn bru....kermit knocked over my can about 3 months ago and ive had a nice orange stain on my cream carpet since!
Might try it....how much is it?

great to find something that works!! We've been using 1001 carpet cleaner spray that you can use on small patches - its worked brilliantly on curry, wine, etc on a pale beige carpet:)

Will have to try it - Basil has become untrained since he was castrated:roll: I think he's peeing to show he's not amused at losing his bits:roll:

I bought a Vax carpet cleaner from Comet (reduced from £126 down to £63...bargain!!) and use the Vax carpet cleaner solution that came with it. Brought up my cream carpets a treat! :)

Back