• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I haz bin a bad bunny gal

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Following on from the sadness of the bunny I was bonding on Monday night passing away, I had time on my hands yesterday with no buns in my back passage.

So I figured it was time to try and rebond my Henry Carrot Hound and his estranged wife Gemmaloolar Bigby Monkfish. This was going to be for the 3rd time since they fought back in November.

Well it was a non starter sadly so the blue eyed buns are no more an item.

Well not having anyone else here that Henry hasn't met before, I wondered if I should be very naughty and try him with the last remaining Wickham baby that is available for adoption (twin sister to Freda, not such twin sister to Ariel (now Truffle) and Cupcake.

I didn't ask ARC first so was being very naughty......

Well Henry absolutely adores her! He spent most of yesterday giving the wee girl a washy face and head. He's very protective of her.

Already Flora Bundle has started to be much braver, learning from Henry's forward behavior.

Going to be keeping them in the back passage for a good while yet just to make sure.....

Cute huh?

IMG_4654.jpg

"You lookin' at my wife?"
IMG_4644.jpg

Not quite a candle lit supper for the newly weds... but they don't seem to care.
IMG_4650.jpg

Last edited:
Awwwww. :love::love::love: I love their names too. :love:

Yeah we are a bit sad in our house for names - they just kinda grow.... to suit their personality.

Flora is such a bundle of joy hence her name, and Henry, well he can sniff out a carrot at 50 paces!

Yeah we are a bit sad in our house for names - they just kinda grow.... to suit their personality.

Flora is such a bundle of joy hence her name, and Henry, well he can sniff out a carrot at 50 paces!

I think it's brilliant - I've only just read all the names in your siggy too - I love the name Harriet Spam Chariot. :love::lol:

I think it's brilliant - I've only just read all the names in your siggy too - I love the name Harriet Spam Chariot. :love::lol:

That's because when she arrived from her old home (family were emigrating) she weighed in at a hefty 5kgs and was being fed far too much everything except hay. So she was like a piggy on wheels, or a spam charriot.

She's a much more svelt lady now and in the peak of health! She now loves her hay and isn't so bothered about troughing peaches, kale, carrots, corn (that she was fed previously!) Now more like 3.5 kgs and much happier.

Spambolina - as she is also known, and Asbo, Spambo, Haz and many others.

IMG_1958.jpg

Awww, I bet Harriet feels a lot happier now she's not so much of a spam chariot. :D:lol:

YOU WHAT!!???? HOW DARE YOU?!!?

Ha ha - how could I be cross when she is going to live in such a lovely home with such a lovely mum and dad, and husbun x

Yeah, yeah ladies.

David and I have a plan!

Spam is going to be tried with our lovely boys Rupedidoo and Beardidoo (Rupert and Bear to you) or Huntley and Palmer as they are sometimes known.

We think that she is more than a match for these two young tykes.

If that works, then we'll think about the other ladies then........

I think Haz/Spam, Chazza or Harriet would quite like two boys running around her and grooming her face - what do you think? They'd all then go and live up in the moooosive shed and we'll attach a run out the back and put in a second floor!

Yeah, yeah ladies.

David and I have a plan!

Spam is going to be tried with our lovely boys Rupedidoo and Beardidoo (Rupert and Bear to you) or Huntley and Palmer as they are sometimes known.

We think that she is more than a match for these two young tykes.

If that works, then we'll think about the other ladies then........

I think Haz/Spam, Chazza or Harriet would quite like two boys running around her and grooming her face - what do you think? They'd all then go and live up in the moooosive shed and we'll attach a run out the back and put in a second floor!

Ooooh...sounds wicked :)

Back