• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bramble bun is going to have some friends!!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
After speaking in length to my vet, she has agreed that with the absolutely astounding improvements we have seen from Bramble, that she would benefit, and it shouldn't do any harm, to bond her with a friend. So on Monday night (hopefully) She is going to be bonded into my group.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy that has made my day Kris!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D Go Bramble, go Bramble, go Bramble - whoop woo :D:D:D:D:D

41 views and only a few comments?!

I thought the whole forum would be ecstatic!!

Once bonding commences, i will take pics :D

That sounds great :D

Has Bramble not been well? I like a happy ending :love:

Here is her main thread (beware it is looooonnnnnnng!!)
Basically she has been through so much, being dumped on the side of a road with abscesses in her paws, horrendous ear mites, wounds all over and after months of trying to find what was wrong with her (weight loss) we found she was terminally ill, however defying all odds, she is slowly improving to the amazement of my vet!!

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=155467&highlight=bramble

And another.
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=166204&highlight=bramble

OMG!!!! :shock: Poor bun!! How could anyone do that!?

Are you pairing him up ir do you have multiple bunnies?

Princess xx

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Thats FAB!!!

Cant wait to hear how it goes!!!!

Best of luck. Brambe is amazing and a big WELL DONE to you Kris :D

Last night was a bit quiet Kris so maybe not everyone saw this.....
Bramble :) She must be so happy with your four, having company that she can enjoy the rest of her life with!

Aww - yay for Bramble! :D
Hope she & her new friends all get on - lots of bonding vibes coming your way......

Ive just read this and im really happy....even got a wee tear of joy cos its just so good that she has improved so much.

Bramble is my 2nd fav bunster after my wee boy kermit, so im well chuffed for her!

Aww, that's such good news - I'm sure her new friends will help her to get even better - go Bramble!:wave:

Back