• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit seeds

no, but didnt want ot read and run, so im hopeless really :roll: But will look forward to your replies.x

I got some off ebay, it mostly grew as grass/bit of clover. Might get some more come up this spring though. I grew it in seed tray/tubs for them :)

i bought dandelion seeds from ebay last year, and they came through well :) They were only a pound or 2 so worth it :) xXx

must be wayyyyy too old cant find it.
but i recall it was from a seeds place and they too had a tortoise mix and bunny mix but on here i was advised there was some too full of calcium etc...i think your mix is is very different so hopefully ok.
let me know and ill get some for my buns;)

Oh. Am disappointed.
Read your title and thought someone had invented a 'grow your own bunny kit' :lol:

:lol::lol:
I must admit, the thought crossed my mind too!

I keep meaning to get some bunny-friendly grasses planted - it's on the (very long) to do list!:roll:

Back