• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

George, formerly known as Rikki, the frenchie

coco1200

Warren Veteran
George is my new bun, who i adopted from Tameside Rabbit Rescue, he's just come yesterday! oh man, he is so beautiful. He went out for some free range fun, and he was bobbing up and down everywhere :lol:

heres a few taster pictures, he's pretty shy right now and he won't really let me near him, but hopefully over time, he will come out of his shell :luv: He's got these massive ears and they drag across the floor when he runs around everywhere!

i love this picture :love::love::love:
goergie.jpg

IMG_7249.jpg

:lol:
IMG_7237.jpg

he is so stunning, he's a massive big ball of fluff :love::love::love: these pictures don't show his size, he is a big ol' bun!

Last edited:
Have I missed something? I didn't know you had a new bunny. :oops: He's very handsome - I love his big huge footsies. :love::love:

Have I missed something? I didn't know you had a new bunny. :oops: He's very handsome - I love his big huge footsies. :love::love:

:lol: He came down yesterday, from Tameside Rabbit Rescue, in Manchester! :love:

thank you guys, I fink he's beautiful! hopefully if i get home from work early on saturday, bonding will begin with Hermione and Oscar in the kitchen! he's been nudging everything and sniffing everywhere, everythings so new to him!

Oh My! :love::love: What a stunner! hes a double of my Lolly!

Good luck with the bonding... your very brave!! :lol: xXx

:lol: He came down yesterday, from Tameside Rabbit Rescue, in Manchester! :love:

thank you guys, I fink he's beautiful! hopefully if i get home from work early on saturday, bonding will begin with Hermione and Oscar in the kitchen! he's been nudging everything and sniffing everywhere, everythings so new to him!

This Sat? Eep, you must be excited Janek!

Back