• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Lydia and Sir Victor-Another Attempt........

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
.........to get a pic of them sitting together in the garden.......

014-8.jpg

007-20.jpg

008-18.jpg

011-14.jpg

010-14.jpg

015-9.jpg

012-10.jpg

016-10.jpg

017-7.jpg

009-16.jpg

013-6.jpg

.........almost there !!

018-11.jpg

How long before he pulls Lady Lydia's bandage off? :lol::lol:
Do they ever stay still? :shock:

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love: Jane I've just been on a course today for stress awareness - I reckon LL & SV are perfect for helping me to deal with stress :love::love::love::love::love::love: When do you want to send them to live with me ;):lol::lol::lol:

They think that because the are such lookers they can get away with anything !!
They really are very norty Bunsters, Sir Victor being the worst..............:roll:

You cant help but laugh at them though :lol: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I would forgive them for anything Jane - I'm sure you do :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bless them they are just most stunning bunnies I've ever seen - norty or not :lol::lol::lol:

They are stunning bunsters:love::love::love::love::love:What has lady Lydia done to her foot?I appologise if I have missed the thread

I think the last picture is the best you'll ever get from them, they reckon you've had more than your fair share... You caught them without warning and now they are mad and want payment for it... Plenty of nose rubs... :love:

Back