• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

husbun and wife

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
Molly and Faline were enjoying the sunshine yesterday.

CIMG3432.jpg

CIMG3440.jpg

CIMG3443.jpg

CIMG3447.jpg

CIMG3448.jpg

CIMG3449.jpg

CIMG3435.jpg

CIMG3434.jpg

CIMG3426.jpg

CIMG3418.jpg

CIMG3417.jpg

CIMG3431.jpg

CIMG3427.jpg

Aww - they look like they're enjoying themselves!:love:
Although Molly looks like he'd appreciate a bit more grooming from Faline!:lol:

:love::love::love: I like the pic with Penny's bum disappearing, what she after??!! And Molly and Faline saying dog? nah haven't seen her :lol:

OMG what a fantastic photo that one were Faline is standing up how gorgeous is he :love:

ETA: Is this the infamous decking they were escaping through?

OMG what a fantastic photo that one were Faline is standing up how gorgeous is she :love: :p

ETA: Is this the infamous decking they were escaping through?

Indeed it is! Although only Faline, Molly is a good boy. :) You can see some of her handywork, hence the brand new wire. :lol: She only escaped through the decking once, the other time the gate was left open. :oops:

Can you all see Faline's tongue in some of the grooming pics? :love:

ETA: Penny, was also sunbathing for most of the pics.
CIMG3421.jpg

Thanks for the lovely comments everyone. :)

Indeed it is! Although only Faline, Molly is a good boy. :) You can see some of her handywork, hence the brand new wire. :lol: She only escaped through the decking once, the other time the gate was left open. :oops:

Can you all see Faline's tongue in some of the grooming pics? :love:

ETA: Penny, was also sunbathing for most of the pics.
CIMG3421.jpg

Thanks for the lovely comments everyone. :)

I love the pic with your dog, I have a cocker/ springer spaniel cross called sprock who is a lookie likeie of your dog and a lop boy called captain that looks similar to yours! They are good friends too, sprock likes to lick captain

I love the pic with your dog, I have a cocker/ springer spaniel cross called sprock who is a lookie likeie of your dog and a lop boy called captain that looks similar to yours! They are good friends too, sprock likes to lick captain

aww. You should post pics. :)
We don't know what Penny is, just that she's a Springer cross. Dad unknown. :lol:

what gorgeous buns!!

i like their set up..but dont they gnaw the decking? and how do you keep it treated with buns? just curious....in case i win the lottery:lol:

aww your doggys is just:love:

i love theyre all together.....furry family:love:

Back