• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eating but no poo's

Jazzy B Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Gizmo has been acting a bit quiet ever since returning home from keep Jazz company at the vets yesterday. He has eaten some hay but i've seen no poo all day (I can tell Jazz's poo from Gizmo's :oops: ) I've felt his tummy and its still sqidgy but a little harder than normal. This morning I found some mega tiny poos and i'm guessing these are Gizmos.. when should I be concerned?

I dont know tbh but i didnt want to read and run. Maybe ti will take some time for the poo to get back to normal. Did the vet say anything like this wwuld happen?

If he has not poo'd any more today I'd call the Vet for advice. Better to catch slow guts sooner rather than later :)

Thanks, I'll keep an eye on him. I was just saying to the vet yesterday that I've not spent any money on Gizmo other than the usual.. Doh *slaps Head* :( He seems to just be picking at the hay too I'll give him some carrot and see if he eats it.

oh poor thing, i would say call them tomorrow but if you want dont your vets have an out of hours surgery. Although expensive if needing to be seen may be they can fofer advice on the phone or call the pdsa or something like rspca i dont know just throwing ideas at you xxx

Oh gosh sounds like what happened with my Blackie :shock:

Might not be so best get to vet and find out what they say!
Come on Gizmo get pooping xx

The no pooing is a bad sign but eating isnt too bad unless he hasnt eaten in over a week. Blackie survived over a week without pooping and eating and he didnt survive because his large intestine started dying off :(

If he is eating he should produce poo eventually unless there is a blockage stopping him from passing anything!

Really hoping poos are on their way. Sending pooping vibes :)

I'll see how he is in the morning unless he gets worse. He's outside though would he be ok to be sepetated from jazz for a couple hours?

im not sure, i think it should be ok but then again i was woried about seperating my sisters so i cant really answer that one. but i hope in the morning you see lots and lots of poo, fingerscrossed . xxx

If hes not eating or pooing id get him to the vets tonight,or at least bring them both in tonight,I had to do that a few weeks ago as Porky was poorly

Back