• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thumper is loosing his man hood

tracy08

Warren Scout
I have booked him on for tomorrow to be neutured. I feel so bad, but i know it has to be done. But hes so grumpy with me today lol

im so scared lol poor mite doesnt have a clue. Hope he will be ok, I told DH i was bringing him in but i dont think it will be a good idea as the kids will bother him. So i think its best if he stays in his hutch nice and warm, its not like hes going to beon his own i spend most of my time in and out with them, spend more timewith them than hubby so i keep being reminded lol

well i ahve just called the vet and he is ok, Got to go and get him at 4:20pm. Awww bless my little man

I'm so glad it went well. :) He really should stay indoors overnight, preferably somewhere quiet if the kids are likely to bother him too much. He is going to find it hard to regulate his body temperature after the anaesthetic, and needs to be kept warm. ;) If it's anything like last night here, it will be too cold outside for the little man. :)

Last edited:
thanks im going to keep him in for at least wo nights,. See how he goes. i have a big box and a blanket for him. Will keep him save and warm. And hopefully the kids will stay away, mind you the big ones arnt a prob its my 2 year old lol all he says is rabbits rabbits, go look go look lol

Just noticed too your Alfie looks like my little mad lol :love:

Awww, really? :love::love: Do you have pics?

My two youngest were like your 2 yr old when Alfie was in after his op but the novelty wore off after a little while. :lol:

SN852348.jpg

Here is my grumpy man. Not as bright eyed, as he was in a grump with me yesterday when i took this. lol I love him to bits,

Back