• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Steph182!!

charlie82

Mama Doe
:love: :love: :love:

bunny6.jpg

bunny5.jpg

bunny4.jpg

bunny3.jpg

bunny2.jpg

bunny1.jpg

:lol:

They are two little bunnies that I have taken in from someone who had the usual accidental litters... and it got a bit out of hand :roll:

Steph is due to have the little white bunny, and the other has a lovely new home lined up... but they have an infestation of lice I think so it's off to the vets!!!:(

Awww cuties

Is he or she going to be bonded with Charlie?

I believe so!

Yeah they will have to be seperated anyway as I won't rehome two buns of opposite sex together, not as babies. They would have to be neutered first.

The other bun is going to a lovely home though so :thumb:

:love::love::love: Awh I love her! She's so gorgeous! :love:

Hopefully Charlie will agree :lol:

Last edited:
awww they are really cute! I have to warn you though, she is a right little madam.. I think she is going to have attitude:roll:

Not shy at all, runs around everywhere like she has always been here!

awww they are really cute! I have to warn you though, she is a right little madam.. I think she is going to have attitude:roll:

Not shy at all, runs around everywhere like she has always been here!

She'll get on well with my other pets then :lol: And I have a feeling she'll be a spoilt little madam :roll:

me too!

I really hope Charlie will like her. She's so funny. Her ears don't seem to know what they are doing.... one minute they are up and the next they are halfway down! I hope now that she is on a good diet she will start to look better. They have not stopped eating hay since they got here.

me too!

I really hope Charlie will like her. She's so funny. Her ears don't seem to know what they are doing.... one minute they are up and the next they are halfway down! I hope now that she is on a good diet she will start to look better. They have not stopped eating hay since they got here.

Charlies ears are like that :lol:
He's a friendly little thing so hopefully he will, he could kill my hammy in an instant if he wanted to but he just sniffs him!
Awww that's good :D She's lovely

Back