• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please can i have some vibes for Lolly.. UPDATE they are home

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
Lolly's not eating this morning and that is not like her at all she NEVER turns down food she is a piggy. She is just sitting hunched in the corner and then does some akward stretches, i think she may have tummy ache and i'm hoping she doesn't go into stasis :cry: Mum is at home today so will be keeping an eye on her and trying to tempt her to eat during the day so if you have any spare vibes Lolly would be grateful xx

Last edited:
Oh dear :cry:

I know you are at work but do you want me to pick Lolly up and take her to see Christabel this morning?
Its just that if Lolly has tummy pain she really needs treatment ASAP and just tempting her to eat wont be enough.
I'll PM you my phone number incase you dont have it with you

Vibes for Lolly

xx

Oh dear :cry:

I know you are at work but do you want me to pick Lolly up and take her to see Christabel this morning?
Its just that if Lolly has tummy pain she really needs treatment ASAP and just tempting her to eat wont be enough.
I'll PM you my phone number incase you dont have it with you

Vibes for Lolly

xx

Thanks for the offer Jane - I was just talking to Christabel and am going to pop down with her now, fingers crossed x

Thanks for the offer Jane - I was just talking to Christabel and am going to pop down with her now, fingers crossed x

OK :)
Please let us know how you get on
Come on Lolly, dont go worrying us all and get yourself eating and pooing again very soon.
Well done for getting her prompt help Katie :)

Just took Lolly & Lionel to the vets and Christabel said her tummy is fine but the bad news is she has bad spurs on her teeth :shock::cry: So she needs an anestethic and dental today and totop it all off i asked her to check Lionel's teeth while i was there and he has bad spurs to so they are both having dentals today :cry::cry::cry:
I can't believe it, i know lionheads are prone to bad teeth but they have the best diet possible and the amount of wood they chew is unbelieveable i never even thought their teeth might be bad.
Please send them both loads of vibes i am worried sick now :cry::cry:

Sending you the most vibes possible that these two get on ok today.
Ill be thinking about them....takes my mind off worrying about my lad for a bit!
Hope all goes well.

Back