• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

couple of questions about Gilbert

Gilbertbunny

Young Bun
He was happily running around the bed this morning and went near my arm usually he would just walk round it, lick it or sniff it and hop off but this morning he decided to bite me. I was impressed at all as it was quite painful. I dont want him turning into an aggressive bunny.

The other question i hasve seen videos of binking where rabbits flick out their back legs now when Gilbert does this he actually twitches his head qwuite alot ?? is that normal behaviour when binky?

Thanks everyone

He was happily running around the bed this morning and went near my arm usually he would just walk round it, lick it or sniff it and hop off but this morning he decided to bite me. I was impressed at all as it was quite painful. I dont want him turning into an aggressive bunny.

The other question i hasve seen videos of binking where rabbits flick out their back legs now when Gilbert does this he actually twitches his head qwuite alot ?? is that normal behaviour when binky?

Thanks everyone

was probaly a nip to get your attention or let you know he wants something
im sure rabbits arent aware there a pet and think they are top of the food chain :)
as for the head twitching ive had 2 rabbits and both have done it

I agree i think it may have been for attention. I've read that when they start doing this you are supposed to shout out in pain - startling bun a little. You are telling him that he's hurt you! Worth a try if and when he does it another time.

As for the binkying, my lot do it aswell. They twist and turn all over the place! So yes, I think it is absolutely normal x

Back