• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Babies Are 5wks Old Now! (Lots of Pics)

Madmoo

Alpha Buck
Hi all

If you've been following the other thread you will have seen these bundles since an early stage. They are now 5wks old already and are a real pleasure to be around. They melt my heart every day!

Here they are out in the run with Mum at the weekend:

DSCF0545.jpg

DSCF0541.jpg

DSCF0542.jpg

DSCF0547.jpg

I have placed their run right next to the run of their Auntie 'Sparkle' as I want to keep their mum and her as close as possible until I can re-introduce them, as I would prefer to rehome them as a pair if possible.
DSCF0558.jpg

DSCF0566.jpg

DSCF0567.jpg

I love this pic, as it looks as tho the little one is whispering something:
DSCF0553.jpg

Aww theyre gorgeous!! :love::love: Are you keeping any? I wouldnt be able to part with them :oops:

Theyre a beautiful colour xXx

Aww theyre gorgeous!! :love::love: Are you keeping any? I wouldnt be able to part with them :oops:

Theyre a beautiful colour xXx

I know, this is gonna be a hard one! They are all such little cuties. I have really fallen in love with the little beige one, who we have started calling 'Peanut' so will see how I feel in a couple of weeks time ;)

If he or she does stay then they will be my very first failing!! :D

AAAAWWWWWWW! the ;little angel fluffs. I think captain is getting jealous, he has seen me looking and began shreading a plastic sheet. Oops, sorry cap!

Oh bless they are sooooo gorgeous. I want. (wonders if Big and Beige will accept 2 new playmates...)

I love grey bunnies

Rabswood

Grey rabbits rule! Especially lionheads. Does the beige one have another name for its colouring like agouti, opal ones etc? Reason i ask is coz it looks really unusual, i've not seen one that colour before.

OMG!! I think i need to come and visit again! :p

(im not sure if pebble's nails do need cutting. I dont kow if they are long. :oops: Shall i bring her anyway?) :lol: also, i can give you your museli back tooo. x

Back