• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why cant you stay mad at them?

vicki267

Mama Doe
Arnie: Ah, I love a nice clean room, none of your pee and poop on the floor and all the hay is back in the litter tray

Kira: I dont like it like this, I'm gonna pull the hay out across the room again!

Arnie: Please dont do that! I'll have no where to flop out :cry:

Kira: *Scruffling the litter trays* What do we have here, why has Mum put paper under the litter trays? :?

Arnie: To soak up your pee from when you shoot it over the edge of the tray :roll:

Kira: I dont like it, help me rip it up and pee on it!

Arnie: OK just this once... Oh oh, I hear footsteps... Hoomin footsteps :shock:

Kira: It's Mum... Hiiiiiidddeeeeee!

Arnie: I'm too slow, I'm too slow! Ooops, I've been caught. Mum always blames you though so I'm ok... Mwahahahaha

Kira: Doesn't sound like she's just telling me off, hehehehe

Arnie: Lets just stand on our back feets and smile at her :D

Kira: I'll try licking my lips too

Arnie: Good idea, I'll wash my ear.

Kira: Lets snuggle

Arnie: Look it worked, she's giving us a veggie edge each :D

:roll::roll:

As I'm writing this, Jet has learnt how to jump onto the sofa. This coming from a bun who couldn't even jump into her litter tray a few weeks ago :D

and ripping up newspaper is such fun

Beige: Everybun knows newspaper is for shredding and doing weeings on. It's an unwritten rule.

Im cross with mine for been bad buns!:censored:

However, I am making a trifle in the kitchen and Lucy is sat on my feet and I cant stay cross!:lol::lol:

they just look at you real cutely and fluff up their faces to look extra cute and you melt.
they say buns arent very bright..i reckon their extra bright..they wrap us hoomins round their wickle ickle paws!:lol:

hmm i got some adult doggy pee pee pads for under the tray cos of a certain rew whose name i wont mention..overshoots. he thought they were so great he pulled them out from under the tray and weed on them:lol::lol:

Back