• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Janek

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Look who I've got

Rikki003x2.jpg

:love::love::love::love::love:

He is binkying up and down my hall, he is gorgeous and the man who brought him was a bit of alright too!!:lol::lol:

:love::love::love::love::love:

Last edited:
:
Oh wow Janek he's such a handsome fella!:love:

Theo has just come and dropped beautiful GEORGE off :love::love::love:
oh maan, that picture does not do him justice, he is the most beautiful rabbit I've ever seen (sorry H & O). He is the most beautiful opal blue colour and his fur is long and SO soft. He is enormous, i swear he's bigger than Hermie and Oscie :love::love::love::love::love::love:

thank you so much Laura, your OH and Theo for dropping him off to me :love::love:

:

oh maan, that picture does not do him justice, he is the most beautiful rabbit I've ever seen (sorry H & O). He is the most beautiful opal blue colour and his fur is long and SO soft. He is enormous, i swear he's bigger than Hermie and Oscie :love::love::love::love::love::love:

thank you so much Laura, your OH and Theo for dropping him off to me :love::love:

What a lovely name, how did you come up with that?

:

Love the name!!

Frenchies do have lovely soft fur don't they?...theyre so loving too.

Back