• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

B & B on weeings

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Beige: Big why do you do weeings at the entrance to your cage?

Big: So that I know who has come in. They have to stand in my weeings.

Beige: That’s very clever

Big: Yes I know, you don’t think I am as clever as you because my readings and writings are not as good as yours

Beige: That’s true my readings and writings are good and I can drive

(Rabswood – Beige cannot drive although he has passed the theory test)

Wow. I read this to my bunnies as they can't read or write. Granite was impressed, although he did have to explain what driving was to Sophie.:D

:lol::lol::lol::lol: In stitches here :lol:

Ronnie: Big, you should do wee wees in your big tray thing that your mummy changes for you daily so you can mess up again. Its good to see the hoomins running round after you!

Wow. I read this to my bunnies as they can't read or write. Granite was impressed, although he did have to explain what driving was to Sophie.:D

Beige: We read the newspaper on the bottom of our cages but we are always a week behind on current affairs which is frustrating
Big: Yes Beige is head of the debating team so he likes to keep up to date with everything

Big: Ronnie I will never, never do weeings in my nest
Beige: Big I am going to wee in your nest the first opportunity I have
Big: Nooooooooooo

Back