• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wagg optimum

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
Is it decent food? Asda was selling 10KG bags off at £2.50, so my friend bought me three bags :shock:

I currently feed A+P and SS.

My bunnys were quite enthusiastic about it at first, but now seem a bit sick so im changing them to Excel!
I bought mine reduced to clear from Tesco when they had the big pet asiles. What a lovley friend you have :)

Mine had a bag when I ran out of SS and seemed ok and ate it happily enough. The fibre content on it isnt bad I think it was around 17%

My buns thrive on it, and they love it!!! :D Our ASDA has never had the big bags in, just the 2.5 kg bags at £2.99. :(

Shall give it ago then, thanks guys.

I just feel some buns have lost condition since moving onto just A+P, so will mix it :)

mine all like it to be truthful its cheap and tasty with a high fibre content so its good as far as i see but they do like ss its jsut expensive and difficult for me to get locally.

Back