• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

things happen in 3s

hilary

Warren Scout
over w/e my beloved gizmo died , now ive just had my hubby phone me to work and little Po and Scamps have died both hwere fine last night and 6am today when i woz out. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
im devastated -its just 1 loss after another. mon +tues my girls were looking after them as i woz in bed with migraine so i havent seen them properly as such since sunday.
dont kno wot else to say - im gutted :cry:

all vaccinated all wormed gizmo was a dental bun but was doing ok other 2 -nothing -no sniffles discharge etc i kno they were eating coz youngest was hand feeding them veg yesterday

all vaccinated all wormed gizmo was a dental bun but was doing ok other 2 -nothing -no sniffles discharge etc i kno they were eating coz youngest was hand feeding them veg yesterday

How awful....I was thinking maybe vhd seeing as 3 had gone so quickly....will you have a pm done?

I'm so sorry. :(:( I've only just read about Gizmo; how sad to lose Po and Scamps too. :(

Back