• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which one should i get?

well ill prob be in a minority but id actually say neither!

I bought a HH run and it fell apart within 2 weeks, it was so thin and i just didnt like it at all. i would see if you could get a joiner or carpenter or someone who knows how to make a hutch to make one for you out of solid wood.

My dad made me a triple 6 x 2 x 2 for £80!!!

much better value :)

i agree with neither aswell.

i got two of these and they didn't last long outside.

also, the owner is one of the rudest people i've come across. i gave them all the details for a custom hutch and run for me and they sent a standard one, complete with two mistakes, charged me double the price of a standard one and then refused to take it back and were very rude to me.

the quality is not good, however, i have one that was kept inside a shed and that stayed ok.

I am even more confused now. I dont know anyone who will do one for me and we don't have any local joiners/carpenters, we live in a rubbish village :roll:.

If bonding is successful this weekend then i will need one asap as they wont be able to live in my room for no more then a week. Otherwise it will be a new crate. :?

I think it's good value for the price tag - yes they are more solid hutches out there but they cost more too.

I've had mine since June last year and it's not showing any signs of wear yet - I gave it 3 or 4 coats of woodstain shortly after I bought it because water was seeping in the joins of the tongue and groove and have had no problems since then. ;)

I prefer the sykes combo (which is what I have) and I think you can get it for £130 or thereabouts on ebay (the 6x2x2 version).

Alfie only took a day or so to figure out the ramp - Bubbles a tiny bit longer as she was a bit more timid but now they both fly up and down it. It's easier for them to gain confidence by climbing up the ramp first (rather than down) so if Jack doesn't seem keen then place him downstairs for a while and try to tempt him up again. Once he's realised he can do it he'll probably be fine. :)

Back