• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new bunnys

steph1705

Warren Scout
well i have called the rspca a number of times about sometime rabbits my sisters neighbour has,noone has been to see them and its been weeks now:( i went to see them today and owners have argreed to let me have them,so when i have sorted a house for them i will go pick them up.i left a big bag of hay for them which i am pretty sure they will love as dont think they get much.
here are some pics of where they live.
DSC00968.jpg

DSC00966.jpg

DSC00967.jpg

the last one is a plastic thing that they use as shelter:(
the hutch is rammed with poop,i will post pics of the girls when i get them.

Thats disgusting poor little buns! I hope that pink tray isnt their drinking water! I cant imagine how they managed to survive in that cold weather we had :( So glad you're going to save them from their miserable life!

what awful conditions for them to be living in, there are so many poops! i feel bad if there are a couple lying around in Pip's hutch. Some people are so cruel, well done you for saving them!

How awful! I am so glad they will find happiness with you. They will think all their Christmas's will have come at once bless them. Well done for saving them from their misert. Can't wait for the piccies x

That is absolutely REVOLTING. :evil: :evil: The poor things. :cry: :cry: Well done for not giving up on them!!! :thumb: :D I can't WAIT to see pics!!!!! :D

Thats disgusting poor little buns! I hope that pink tray isnt their drinking water! I cant imagine how they managed to survive in that cold weather we had :( So glad you're going to save them from their miserable life!

im sorry to say but that tray is their drinking water :-(

Oh my god, that is disgusting!!!!!!

I hope these buns live a very happy life with you, I am sure they will... well done for rescuing them!!

xx

yes im a but angry about rspca tbh fell they dont care,i know they are very bust etc but these little things needed help,oh well they will be ok now.

im in doncaster too and reported a bun they gave it back to them!:evil: well done you for getting things sorted:)

Back