• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Excitable bun

willowholly

Mama Doe
Barley is sooo mad at mo.Last night she was laid almost on her back with her legs in the air,next to me,she actually tried to go upstairs and played in the hallway before i went to bed.This morning she nudged my computor so hard to get my attention that i spilt my coffee!!and now she is running backwards and forwards along the sofa and when she stops for breath she is licking the cushion like its alive!!!:lol:maybe its cos my hubby is away and shes rebelling!Shes now laid with her nose under my arm pit-i just dont recognise this bun but i love her more than ever[if thats possible].Do buns sense when someone is missing from their surroundings or is it just coincidence that she is so playful?
Oh,the ratbag has just peed on my leg-forget about what i said earlier,where's the pot!!!!:lol:

lol aw so sweet yeah teddy isn't fussed on my husband for some strange reason so when he's out of the house i always think she's more playful cos she's got me to herself. selfesh bunny :lol:

Back