• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescues listing rabbits for rehoming

Do the rescues on here list all their available rabbits on Rabbit Rehome, or is it only the long timers that get listed?
a 'friend' of mine said there werent that many in rescues are there werent many listed :roll: i tried to explain at how little free time rescues have to keep updating.

We don't list all of ours..some get rehomed without appearing on there:D

and if a person enquires about one that is on RR we will also tell them about others we have..:D

thanks, thats what i thought

'friend' was trying to help me find a friend for Diego and said that there was a fuss over nothing if that was all the rabbits looking for a home :evil: :evil:

We don't list all of ours..some get rehomed without appearing on there:D

and if a person enquires about one that is on RR we will also tell them about others we have..:D

Yes, there are only 8 Honeybunnies listed ATM, but I would guess the actual number is nearer 50...Jill?

Yes, there are only 8 Honeybunnies listed ATM, but I would guess the actual number is nearer 50...Jill?

Not quite that high but yep I do need to update it..and some of the ones we have here already have reserves on them..or have a while before they will be ready for new homes so not listing them yet for that reason

Edited to say..I've just added 4 more!:D

and Deb check out Whist!

Last edited:
Back