• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes for Jazzy/ he's home

Jazzy B Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Jazzy is having a GA dental today, if the vets decide to go ahead. Please can you send some vibes to my lil man. Xx

Last edited:
I hope it goes well, sending lots of vibes. xx Bubbles lost weight quite rapidly in the couple of days before her dental but she soon put it back on again once she was home, so hopefully Jazzy can do the same. :)

Just phoned and he's still under the GA and they will ring back later! :(

Don't worry that happens to me sometimes too...normally because they have had an emergency jump the queue for surgery. I'm sure he will be fine but probably won't be able to go home until a bit later than normal. :)

He's home, a bit dozy and he won't eat anything but the tiny piece of bananna I gave to him. cost me only £96 this time :shock:

hi you. :wave: Glad jazzy is home and well... probably won't do much pooinh tonight but probably tomorrow [thats when gizmo started after he was under a GA for being neutered] its good that he's eating bits though gizmo didn't eat till the next day either

Whats wrong with your gizmo? why isn't he pooing??:shock:

Back