• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

jealously-fighting

tinytots

New Kit
Is there hope?
Ive read a few of the problems on jealousy with rabbits, and i am in the same situation- i had dandilion first- and because i split with my partner and now live alone and have to work during the days i thought it would be good to get another rabbit to keep her happy- well- ive had all the same problems and i have two massive hutches in my back room where they live seperately, I have had them spade about 6 wks ago and last week i tried to put them together again- and i had my finger savaged!- i dont mind and im not worried about my finger but its pure jealousy, poor blackberry rabbit no 2 sits under my drawing board when she comes out and hides whilst dandilion rabbit no 1 bangs on her cage like a mad woman! she then stamps her feet and rabbit no 2 runs away- so i stamp my hand and stare at rabbit no 1 to tell her whos boss- it really isnt working....,. what should i do?

Back