• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

female spey - what best? glue or stitches?

jesska

Alpha Buck
what's normal when you have you female spey do you think its best to ( not internal) glue or stitche the skin back together? also with the internal stitches sometimes they react bad with certain materials which is best to use on rabbits?

what's normal when you have you female spey do you think its best to ( not internal) glue or stitche the skin back together? also with the internal stitches sometimes they react bad with certain materials which is best to use on rabbits?

My vet uses cat internal stitches to stitch the abdominal muscle back together, skin stitches just under the skin to stitch the wound and then glue on top of that to be safe.

I think its better, im sure ive read it somewhere.

I ''glue'' loads of people at work and it is a brilliant product!.

And in the human health aspect much quicker (than stitches) and neater ect. Its a shame more people don't use it- but it costs more than stitching:roll:

p.s i only know the human side, not sure bout the buns- imagine it to be the same (i hope so).
x

I think its better, im sure ive read it somewhere.

I ''glue'' loads of people at work and it is a brilliant product!.

And in the human health aspect much quicker (than stitches) and neater ect. Its a shame more people don't use it- but it costs more than stitching:roll:

p.s i only know the human side, not sure bout the buns- imagine it to be the same (i hope so).
x

Are you a surgeon?

:lol:

When Lolly went in for her spey, they glued her wound :) It was much tidier and healed much better than the stitches do with the foster buns :? The stitches give me the creeps and make me so much more paranoid :?

I guess, like said above the stitches are cheaper? xXx

Back