• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fifi loved a massage

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
I have never succeeded in getting Fifi to sit still for longer than a minute or two which is a nightmare when im trying to groom her/bond with her etc. Well i was sat doing all 3 bunnies yesterday and sort of massaged Nala's back.. she imediately laid down and relaxed more than normal, so i did the same to Fifi and look what she did!! :shock:

Fifi17.jpg

fifi18.jpg

fifi19.jpg

she has NEVER done this whilst on my lap before.. she stayed on my lap whilst i stroked and massaged her back for nearly half an hour.. and even then wasnt really in any rush to leave me!
Unfortunately my boyfriend wasnt here when i had Nala on my lap so didnt get any photos of her enjoying it

oh my god! cutest bun ever!!:love::love::love:

I don't know how you cope with three lionheads though, i have one lionhead cross and there's fur EVERYwhere, ALL the time :lol:

oh my god! cutest bun ever!!:love::love::love:

I don't know how you cope with three lionheads though, i have one lionhead cross and there's fur EVERYwhere, ALL the time :lol:

I dont cope well at all..everything dark is covered in white fluff! :lol::lol::lol: I stupidly had a black jumper on i defluffed it after simba, then again after Nala then yet again after Fifi.. dont know why i did it after each one, should have waited til i totally finished :lol::lol:

Bless, she is just as fluffy as my Casper. I think you just have to accept you will never own a black jumper that isn't covered in white fur! :lol::lol::lol:

aww, I bet you were chuffed. It's always so hard when things like that happen cos you get a little rush of emotion, but have to sit really still so as not to disturb.

p.s.

We want more slipper pics! We want more slipper pics!

I really did! I was calling my boyfriend to take a photo of her going hurry up hurry up she might move.. ive never seen her do this.. then she stayed still so i was going.. take another take lots!! was very near to tears! :D

ok ok ok.. i promise to do some after my holiday.. bit busy at the mo getting ready to fly off but when i come back i have a week off so i'll see what i can do :D

Last edited:
Ooooooh I love your fluffums!! Fifi looks quite big sat on your lap, or is it just a crazy photo?? Bless. She's gorgeous.

Having 3 lionheads is a bit crazy. Nibbles isn't too bad for leaving fluff everywhere, but Wookie & Wuzzle are TERRIBLE!!

i think its just how her fur has all fluffed out after id combed it :D Her fluff has got very thick and long but i think she's still about the same size as the other two... they are all quite small if you squash their fur down :lol::lol:

if you find her missing don't panick cos i have her :D:love::love: i'm in love. she is so gorgeous and pretty and beautiful and fluffy. :love::love:

if you find her missing don't panick cos i have her :D:love::love: i'm in love. she is so gorgeous and pretty and beautiful and fluffy. :love::love:

She's now at Cheryl's whilst im on holiday.. she last saw Fifi last June and was amazed at how much more fluffy she is this year! :lol::lol: No bunnynapping whilst im abroad! :p

Back