• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harry and his wife to be

lotsofsmoggies

Mama Doe
Harry was neutered yesterday,and in prepartion for this I took a few pics :oops: I always think the worst :oops: So here are the piccies

005.jpg

012-1.jpg

007-2.jpg

And he loves to see Milly his wife to be

010-1.jpg

011-1.jpg

He has done all the damage to the outside of her hutch :shock: be glad when they are sharing the dog crate.

002.jpg

Milly returning the favour, she is seeing if Harry was in, much more interesting the grape stalks I had just given her. :lol:

008.jpg

Last edited:
He was fine, in Mon morning back home by 6 that night. First thing he done when he got back in his crate was eat and drink so was well pleased.

I so can't wait to put them together, pray for love at first proper meet. Thinking about trying next Tuesday when hubby is at home. God must be mad to try this bonding lark, I can feel the sweaty palms now.... :lol:

Deelove those piccies of Ludo in his cone are great, poor boy. I tried so hard not to laugh when my cats use to chase their bowls around, they soon adapt though much quicker than a human. We'd complain a week away :lol:

Back