• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady-Boy Bunny

Smooch

Banned
Winslow (poss. Smooch) is 15 weeks now. As a lionhead I know that they mature pretty quickly and he/she's lost that baby look and looks very grown up already. I bought him/her as a male (I wasn't worried as he/she was on their own) and the vet had a look a couple of weeks ago to confirm it - but couldn't. She said it looks like a boy although she couldn't find any plums, which could have been retracted. We went back today and we're still not sure as it now looks like she's a girl. I used to sex a lot of rabbits myself, but I'm well out of practice. This one is really difficult. We've booked bunny in for 'an' op in two weeks time and they'll work out which op it will be then. :roll: I'm itching to start seriously looking for a companion for when the op's over and done with but I'm stuck for another two weeks now. Does this happen often or should I call Gerry Springer? :lol:

Back