• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what do rabbits like to smell ?

I'm assuming rabbits have a decent sense of smell, as I heard some have eyesight and/or hearing problems...

Is there anything that really gets them all excited when they smell it ? The rabbit equivalent of catnip for cats ?

If such a thing exists, I want to cover myself in it, and look forward to the day when my girls come bouncing over to me and lick me all over, like the boys do now :love:

Mine went mad after I had been playing with a friend's dogs and obviously I smelt of someone else's pets. Not sure covering yourself in the smell of dog will be that attractive for everyone though :lol:

Mine went mad after I had been playing with a friend's dogs and obviously I smelt of someone else's pets. Not sure covering yourself in the smell of dog will be that attractive for everyone though :lol:

slightly less appealing than eau de bunbun I guess :lol:

Oh MY!..

If I didn't know this forum was about rabbits, I be wondering where I just landed..hehe..:oops:

but it's a good question, something I've wondered about too..

raisins!

If I rub a raisin all over my hands they both go mad. Rambaldi especially will sit and lick my hands for hours until the smell is all gone! I once made the terrible mistake of giving him my hand when he was sitting in one of his hay boxes and he mistook my hand for something diggable. Ouch! Haven't made that mistake again :lol:

Emma

Alfie loves me when I have banana breath. :oops: I went out to fuss him just after eating a banana and he almost licked my face off. :shock::shock: Bubbles seems to like the smell of my old coat but it hasn't been washed in a while so I'm not too sure what it smells of. :?

well petal loves the smell of clothes straight out of the washing machine, she sits in the middle of the clothes dryer and smells the clothes all night long then does crazy runs through them and binkies. :lol:

Back