• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pets at home - I'm impressed!

My brother, His wife and 2 girls went to pets at home on Sunday to buy Piggie food and of course were drawn to the livestock section.

They saw a rabbit and fell in love!! (don't we all)
They wanted to enquire about it to go with their little piggie, who lost it's partner a few weeks ago.
A young lady approached them and let the girls hold it. They even named it Zippy (fatal)

They told the girl what their intentions were and she said, I wouldn't advise putting a rabbit n with a guinea pig ( 1 x brownie point!:))

SHe then told them that rabbits like to have company (point 2:):))

My sister in law said she only wanted one, so the assistant said, shewould need lots of the families time then (3 points:):):))

And finally she said. The rabbit would need to be indoors for a while as it was not used to the cold (4points)

At which point my Sisiter in law said no way!!! Not enough room.
The lady said come back soon when the weather has warmed up, because they would have more rabbits then!!! (lose a couple of points:evil::evil:)

I was very impressed and advised them all to have a look on here and do their research and also come up to me and spend time with mine.

Hopefully after telling them about rescues, health issues and caring for them, they will think very seriously about keeping a rabbit/s

So well done PAH Some good advice given for a change ( not sure if I can name it, but it's in Sussex)

I was impressed with P@H Nuneaton when I went in to buy Panacur [whilst pretending I knew nothing about it].Got good advice from the pet health advisor:D

Back