• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carriers for bonded pairs

I got the biggest of the 2 that Argos did cost about £13 at the time.Its plastic so easy for cleaning:D Its slightly different from the one they got in the book now

The atlas 30 is probably what you want. They have it in most pets at home & you can get it online too. That has plenty of room. I don't know if they do it in an open top version. I know they do the one below (atlas 20) comes in an open top but might be a bit small for longer journeys.

The atlas 30 is probably what you want. They have it in most pets at home & you can get it online too. That has plenty of room. I don't know if they do it in an open top version. I know they do the one below (atlas 20) comes in an open top but might be a bit small for longer journeys.

I'll take a look, i only need it for a 5/10 min Walks up to the vets.

I use a Voyager, but can't remember the size... :?

If each size is a different colour, mine is light blue if that helps!! :lol::oops:

Back