• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Death by carrot

Lemonroe

Warren Scout
Wow I didn't realize that carrots are considered treats and should be given sparingly! No more than one baby carrot a day? Ekkk! :shock: I guess I thought carrot = veggie = good! Go me :roll: No wonder Dwight is looking a little plump...

I did the same with apples until it was pointed out I wouldn't feed my children a whole bar of chocolate per day.

Nobody said I had to stop eating a bar a day tho;)

Star x

in a book called " the doctor's book of food remedies", they said eating carrot prevent some type of cancer, as the vitamin kills the free radical cells. Likewise w/ apple, especially the skin, kills the free radical cells.

So in the end, I start eating apple skin, whereas in the past, I just throw them away

in a book called " the doctor's book of food remedies", they said eating carrot prevent some type of cancer, as the vitamin kills the free radical cells. Likewise w/ apple, especially the skin, kills the free radical cells.

So in the end, I start eating apple skin, whereas in the past, I just throw them away

So this goes for rabbits also?!

We had a rabbit brought in for adoption and the moron of an owner had fed the bun on nothing but carrots for over weeks because apparently she couldn't afford food and hay!!!
The faeces were like little orange skittles!!

We actually called her Carrot :)

I feed deej the ends and peelings of carrots, so he doesn't get too many. Sometimes If I have an apple I peel some of the skin off for him.

Back